At Clarke Maintenance Services we can provide Electrical Inspection and Testing Services for domestic and commercial use.
- Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR)
- Full electrical rewire
- Replacement and upgraded fuse boards
- Full electrical installation and repair services
- we offer a reactive breakdown and maintenance service with 24/7 assistance
Our clients can be assured of our expertise in this area as:
- Our engineers are covered with our full professional indemnity insurance
- They are qualified having completed extensive and approved training
- We are registered with the governing body NAPIT (registration number 32722)
What is EICR?
An Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR) confirms that the existing electrics or the new installation is in a satisfactory condition for service. Often this is a requirement as part of a domestic house sale. To obtain a report it is necessary for a periodic inspection and testing of the electrics.
From July 2020, landlords are required to ensure there is an EICR, this will become law from April 2021.
To request further information or to book an appointment, contact Clarke Maintenance Services on 01928 772 761